Pages

April 06, 2023

Geez

I miss writing. Writing nonsenses, writing what you feel without thinking too much or pausing in the middle of the sentence, considering words to type. I started writing in very young age, at 5 I was scribbling in my diary, and continued until I was in college, I have a box full of diaries with embarrassing content at home. After internet era (yeeeessss, I live between no-internet and internet guys, you must've already guess which generation I am in), I moved into blogspot and social media. Social media had been growing in very rapid (and I must say scary) way. Not that I didn't enjoy it. I just..... sometimes miss the old times. We kinda forced to follow fast pace in life, microblog, three to five minutes in Instagram, visual contents in Tiktok. It's not all bad, and some are very educating and inspiring, but I really miss bloghopping. Maybe I am just feeling nostalgic. Pretty sure every era has its ups and downs. I saw a graph one day on Instagram, describing relationship between age and time spent for yourself, family, colleagues, and so on, and I think my age is precisely when I am enjoying myself and limiting myself to others. Is it that bad? No, I think it is because I finally recognize myself and comfortable with it. I know who I am, what I want to be in life, what I want to contribute. Is it easy? Every day is struggle, there are good times and bad times. This morning, I was in really high pressure when I was deciding to open my old blogspot, and oh my god. Simplest time. Slower pace.

But, there is no going back, isn't it. So, let's move forward. As Charon said in John Wick, "Such is life".

No comments:

Post a Comment