Pages

September 09, 2011

Keeping Your Holiday Sane

Hola everyone. How's your Id Mubarak's holiday? I'd like to apologize if I've said or written some unpleasant or inappropriate things directly, or in this blog, or other social media.

Mine was pretty boring. I enjoyed first two days, but after that, things became so constant, time walked sooo slowly, until I had no idea what to do.
So, when holiday almost ended, I got this discussion with a friend. She tweeted why everyone (well, almost everyone) got mad when holiday ends, and they have to start working again. I forgot exactly what she tweeted,  she thought it's fun to have a holiday between your crowded job, but working is exactly keeping her sane. Well, the point was balancing your life.

I was responding to her by saying, that it isn't working who drive people mad when holiday's over. But, separating with your beloved one. Especially for people who have to work far away from their family, it's so hard to leave their hometown and start again in far far away land. Well, how about with some people who are able to go home every day to their family. Well, it's still separating from their family for a while. Working mom, working dad, they have to "left back" their children to the sitters. A wife should sacrifice her time for snuggling with her husband. And so on.

Yes, we should get back to the first purpose why we get working, but today's discussion is about people's grumbles when holiday ends. Not life's purpose. :D

And, I don't say that the working part take no part in this holiday end's complaints. They do take part, but in my opinion, it's much harder to leave your family than get working again.

Of course, it was just an abstract discussion in that early morning. And where it went? I believed it imaged me as a qualitative hard worker, who loves her family so much. Ha ha ha..

So, as human, I think it's quite normal that you're sad when holiday ends. But keep thinking about getting holiday forever.Will you enjoy it?

Happy Friday, have a good weekend and enjoy your holiday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment