yesterday was amazing and hope today is too.
the thing is...
it swings, it jumps, it turns becoming something that i am not sure i'll recognize. i am not talking about bad mood. i am having something else. and dunno what's the name.
remember when i told you about the crisis? quarter life crisis. i hesitate, i doubt, but finally i'll start to think, maybe i am on it. i've googled it, and look what i've found.
The quarterlife crisis (QLC) is a term applied to the period of life immediately following the major changes of adolescence, usually ranging from the early twenties to the early thirties
and now i am 20.
i've search some emotional aspects that could happened, and check it out.
* feeling "not good enough" because one can't find a job that is at one's academic/intellectual level
* frustration with relationships, the working world, and finding a suitable job or career
* confusion of identity
* insecurity regarding the near future
* insecurity concerning long-term plans, life goals
* insecurity regarding present accomplishments
* re-evaluation of close interpersonal relationships
* disappointment with one's job
* nostalgia for university, college, high school or elementary school life
* tendency to hold stronger opinions
* boredom with social interactions
* loss of closeness to high school and college friends
* financially-rooted stress (overwhelming college loans, unanticipatedly high cost of living, etc.)
* desire to have children
* a sense that everyone is, somehow, doing better than you
look the bold ones. oh, great...