it's been like forever since last time i update my song playlist. i must admit that i don't follow trends yet, i still hang to '90 music, i hear George Benson, Bad English, and Air Supply almost every day! too bad.. :(
So, i decide to get some helps from friends, who are pleased to share their favorite songs. i've already heard some of them, and fell in love.
so, consider to get these tracks.
1. Empire State of Mind (Jay Z feat Alicia Keys)
2. Trouble is A Friend (Lenka)
3. She's Like The Wind (OST (500) Days of Summer)
4. This Is Me (Demi Lovato)
5. Stay Close, Don't Go (Secondhand Serenade)
6. Try Sleeping with A Broken Heart (Alicia Keys)
7. Anna's Song (Silverchair)
8. The Man Who Can't Be Moved (The Script)
9. I See You (Leona Lewis)
10. Never Knew I Needed (Ne-Yo)
11. Two is Better Than One (Taylor Swift feat Boys Like Girls)
12. Coba Katakan (Maliq and The Essential)
13. Paparazzi (Lady Gaga)
14. Coba Bayangkan (The Dance Company)
15. Love Story (Taylor Swift)
16. Single Ladies (The Chipettes)
17. Kucinta Kau (BCL)
well, it's only some of them of course, i can't wait until i listen all of them.
and, please, if you have some favorite tracks, share with me! please, help me from this blindness! :p
PS. i love downloading some old songs that frankly i never heard before, and some cover songs. listen!
1. Jamelia - Numb (cover version from Linkin Park)
2. Evanescence - My Immortal (rock version)
3. Jesse McCartney - She's No You
4. Jackson Five - I Want You Back
5. Demi Lovato - This Is Me
6. NeYo - Miss Independent
7. Miley Cyrus - The Climb
8. Carole King feat Louise Goffin - Where You Lead
9. Steven Curtis Chapman - Remembering You